Friday, November 25, 2011

My Financial Bucket List

Yes, a shameless post for 10 entries in a contest.  But you can win $500 towards your financial bucket list!!!  Don't take my word for it go on over so you can enter the $500 Give Me Back My Five Bucks competition, sponsored by Life Insurance Finder, the life insurance experts. 

Ok on to my list:

Number one without hesitation is to become 100% debt free.  This starts with paying off my consumer debt and then on to the car loan.  My goal is to have it all gone by December 2012!


Number two makes me very excited.  It is to be able to GIVE as I am lead, as I want, when I want and as much as I want.  Maybe this can't happen to the full extent until some other goals are met but I don't want to put it off.






Number three involves security. I would like to save a substantial emergency fund.



Number four is uncharted territory for me.  I want to figure out the best way for me to fund my retirement.  Be it investing, saving or some other means.  Most likely a combination of many ways but I need to figure it all out.





Number five is having fun.  I would love to be able to do photography for a living.  I'm not sure if that is feasible for me but I'd like to explore the option someday.

 








3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good contest and I like Life Insurance Finder, too. They're a good site. Well, good luck on your goals and I hope they lead to success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals!! I'll ditto the last 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I an with you up to #4. But what a great goal! Thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.