I got $20 in free gas today! Some cereal boxes this summer had $5.00 coupons on them. All I had to do was send the coupons in and they sent me back gift cards. I did send $25 worth in but I only got $20 worth back in the mail. But I won't complain because free gas is still free gas. And it's $20 more I can pay towards debt.
Tomorrow I have my annual eye exam which will cost $90.00. I also have to get an oil change and have my winter tires installed on the car. I've budgeted $60.00 for that. I've also set aside some money for Christmas. I will still be making a pretty decent payment on my credit card and I am happy about that.
According to my current goal I have 4 1/2 more months until I am consumer debt free! It's a short time but it's a long time. The one thing I can say is that I never want to have to walk down this road again.
Well I'm off to relax a little after my 10k trail run today. It was a muddy one! And lots of fun! :)


$20 in free gas is great!! That's like a tenth of a tank right? ;) lol! Looks like a SUPER muddy, but awesome run I'm sure! Good job! The 4 1/2 months is going to fly by I bet!! You're *SO* close!!
ReplyDeleteMuddy? wow, I guess so!! My older brother was a marathoner for years. One place he used to go to was actually called Hell, Michigan, and he said it was HELL! It was very wet and muddy, creeks and streams and fields - he'd wear his oldest crappiest stuff and just throw it all out afterwards!
ReplyDeleteFree gas is great! And my annual eye exam should've been last month, but I have plenty of contacts right now, so I'm not too worried.
ReplyDeleteYou are pretty! You have to love mud if you are a runner.
ReplyDeleteFree gas is awesome. Running is awesome and even more awesome is that 4 1/2 months left. I'm getting excited just thinking about it and it isn't even my payoff date lol
ReplyDeleteThat time will be here quickly.
well done on the free gas, it all helps! But 4.5 months till debt free!! thats so exciting!
ReplyDeleteJealous of your running pictures (recovering from an injury & haven't been able to run in 6 months. :-( ) And, congrats on the $20 gas - that's awesome!
ReplyDelete4.5 months is amazing - Yay!
ReplyDelete