I have loved, even had a passion for, photography since I was 8 years old. I remember taking a picture of an old, rusty wagon wheel with flowers and grass all grown up around it. From that moment, it was love.
In the past number of years I have gotten away from it with the busyness of life and the expense of changing from conventional to digital.
This week a friend asked me if I would take photos of her son and his girlfriend. I was very excited to get behind the camera again and have willing subjects. M & V were great and so co-operative.

Beautiful photos! The 9th photo down is my favourite! Great job!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are some very nice photo! Anyone should be glad to have a collection like this taken for them. I'm sure they'll treasure these photos forever.
ReplyDeleteReally nice photos, you should do this more often little lamb!
ReplyDeleteThey are so fun. You did an excellent job.
ReplyDeleteI have hijacked my daughters laptop while she is at church so I can comment on all the blogs I cant when I use the phone!(Shhh don't tell her)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! I am one of those people who messes up even with a point and shoot so I am in awe of all you of you who take pictures without red eyes or fingers in it!
Judy
The photos are great, as are the people in them (they seem to be having a lot of fun!) and I love the background setting.
ReplyDeleteSome of these are darn right beautiful! Good job, I can't take a picture to save my soul. I always cut off the heads.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo's! All of them are very good but I like the 6 & 7 the best. It looks like it was a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome photos. They are such a cute couple. My favorite has to be the 4th from the bottom. That can easily be a computer wallpaper! How sweet.
ReplyDelete