Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pay Day Happiness

Yay for pay day!  This payday means I now owe less than $3000 on my credit card!

Have you ever played a video game and seen that the monster you are trying to beat has fading health?  Well if life was a video game the monster I am trying to beat only has 40% life left!  Yep!  If you check my sidebar you will see I am just barely shy of having paid off  60%.



I love the snowball method because now I am only making payments on 2 debts.  One of those automatically comes off my pay so I don't even see it.  So all the extra left in my pay and every other penny I can squeeze out is going to beat down the credit card.  It's a great feeling to pay a big chunk of money on that evil card. 

I am just so excited that I wanted to share with all of you!  Oh and speaking of happiness and excitment... I'm joining Louise in a happy dance since she just paid off another credit card!

One other thing...

Do you remember this from May?


This is what it looks like today.


14 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome!!! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I forgot about your chain ... I really meant to make one... I think that's great!!! Congrats your doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for payday! I'm always happy for the entire payday. Your chain is really shrinking. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $3000 less is great!! I'm dancing down here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot all about your chain links! You're doing awesome, way to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you links. It's getting so small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of the chain links. I should totally try it. Many congrats on your advances!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember it and I was more than shocked when I saw the difference just now. It's so exciting. That is so awesome how far you've come and the visual reminder proves that.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the paper chain! My mom was a huge fan of the paper chain countdown, so I love the visuals. Congrats on all of your hard work1

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great visual reminder and it's disappearing so fast!! I'm going to join you all in that happy dance - I just love good news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is stupendously amazingly splendiferous news. A hearty well done .

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is really impressive! Did you save the ones you wripped off? I would and lay them out and frame them when its all done! :)

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're really knocking down your debt fast, way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.