If you haven't had a chance to stop by Carla's Half Dozen Daily today please take this opportunity to do so. She is giving you a chance to be a part of something bigger by only giving a little (or a lot if you can).
She is looking to raise some money to purchase some farm animals so that a family is able to have fresh eggs, cheese, and milk. This means the family will be able to eat and it will be a source of income. All you have to do it give $1.00. If you can give more, awesome! If you are not able to give right now that's ok too but you could pass the word along so that others might have the chance to get involved and help out.
The big bonus for you, apart from the joy of giving, is that Carla is also having a draw for some of her fabulous handmade items. An apron, a coffee sleeve and if she raises enough even a zippy wallet! Bonus is these would make excellent Christmas gifts! If you can't bare to part with them you could always put in a custom order and have her make you some to give away too!
It's a win, win, win!
If you haven't exercised your giving muscles lately now is the perfect time!
Thanks LL! I'm in!
ReplyDeleteYay Jane!!!
ReplyDeleteLL are you in the military? You mentioned you were posted in Trenton, the only ppl that I know that are 'posted' any place but especially Trenton are military!
ReplyDeletePS I'm going to repost your post if you don't mind to spread the word!
ReplyDeleteGo ahead. That's great! I just sent you an email too. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the link love & your donation!! I've far exceeded my goal! I'm so grateful!! :)
ReplyDelete