Heard this song on the radio today, Suitcases by Dara MacLean. And it spoke to me in a number of ways. Go ahead and listen and then continue down the page to read my blabbering.
Specific to this blog it got me thinking that carrying my debt is like holding suitcases. This in turn reminded me of the reasons I want to get rid of my debt and why I am trying to do it with "gazelle intensity". I think keeping those reasons fresh in my mind of why this is so important to me keeps the intensity strong. On that note tune in tomorrow for a happy little note about my debt repayment. Surprises are fun to, right?
This will be another long weekend for me. Yay! I won't be able to be as lazy this weekend though. My brother is coming into town on his way to Afghanistan. Yes, he is deploying for 6 months. Lucky for him, he will still be able to get his Timmie's coffee fix. (My SIL went there last year as a Tim Horton's employee.)
Hope everyone has a great Friday! I'll be back tomorrow with my little bit of happiness to share. :)

My husband is in Kandahar right now and my mom sent him a Tim Card. My husband thinks he's special because he's married to a Canadian and knows what double double means lol
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
ReplyDelete