Plan of Attack: $100 bonus for signing up for ING's Thrive chequing account - Paid on 6 July $270 from mid-month pay July - Paid $410 on 15 July
$250 from end-month pay July
$210 from mid-month pay August
Thank you all. I think it will feel great to knock off this "little" debt.
@Out My Window - I really like having these mini goals. It feels more achievable. The end seems so far away but these smaller items to focus on are easy to handle. Give it a try!
Now this message will self destruct in T minus 9 seconds.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
It looks like you have a solid plan for getting rid of this credit card. Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI know you can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteMove out soldier!
ReplyDeleteReport back with news of victory!
I like your idea of setting these mini goals. I wonder if I can do something like that? You go girl and take those cute army boots with you!
ReplyDeleteThank you all. I think it will feel great to knock off this "little" debt.
ReplyDelete@Out My Window - I really like having these mini goals. It feels more achievable. The end seems so far away but these smaller items to focus on are easy to handle. Give it a try!
:)
Go girl!
ReplyDeletewoohoo - you can do it!!!
ReplyDelete