Friday, July 15, 2011

You Gotta run, Run, RUN, RUN!

I'm dropping suitcases all over the place!  Gazelle intensity, baby! 

If you didn't read yesterdays post you might want to have a little peak at that first so this will make sense.

Back the other day when I gave myself a mission to pay off  my credit card # 2, I said I wanted to pay $270 today.  Then I decided to up that goal a little to pay off half of what I owed which was $360.  Well instead I paid $410!!!  That's $140 more than my original goal!!!  I currently owe $324.27 on my card (they added the interest in there at $14). 

Soon I'll be running free! Catch me if you can, cheetah!  :)

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! You go lamb...er....gazelle...er, with rabbit picture, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! Two thumbs up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so rocking this!!!!!!!!!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go! Go! Go! Congrats and totally awesome. I was expecting the 360 which was already above your goal.

    Kill that credit card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! keep going! you're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. run run RUN!! towards freedom...whoosh! You just passed me...wait...wait for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.