Friday, July 1, 2011

Flyin' High

The other day I had one of the best experiences of my entire life!  Here's a glimpse.  I'll let the photo's tell you the story.










HAPPY 144th BIRTHDAY CANADA!
I am proud to serve you.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your service! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome.. thank you for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing! I am super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous, I've never ridden in a chopper.
    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just awesome!! Canada wouldn't be such an awesome country to live in without people like you!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Canada! Happy Birthday to your fabulous country. Thank you for the view. My husband loves to ride in helicopters, I can always tell when he has had a chopper day, he is grinning from ear to ear when he comes home! I am proud of what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your service. If it wasn't for people like you, this country wouldn't be the great place it is to live in. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful!!!!!

    judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Krystin, Carla, Out My Window and diggingoutandup.

    Thanks everyone. So glad you enjoyed my pictures. It was an incredible experience. And what made it more special was that one of the two pilots is a really good friend of mine. He is being posted (moving) and this was one of his last flights with his squadron.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.