Hey Friends!
I haven't forgotten about planning a little get together. I was just waiting for things to settle a little for some of our blogging friends.
So, do you prefer a summertime get together or after school starts? Maybe mid-Sept while its still nice and after the children are settled back in a routine? Any dates that are good or bad?
Will a Saturday or Sunday work? And what time of day?
Which city or area would you prefer to meet in?
I'm not sure what will be the best/easiest way to plan this but I figure we can give it a shot and see how it turns out. My email address can be found on my about me page if you prefer to email me and maybe that is a better way to plan out the details?
Anything I left out?
Glad I checked in with you today! Currently I'm in PEI and will be here til Aug. 18. When I get back I'll be crazy busy getting my classroom ready so for me mid to late Sept. would be best. We don't have internet in our PEI house so we go to a friends' place once in a while and use their wifi so I'm not online frequently but will be once we get back to ONT. I'm in London, where are you again? Once you know how many people will commit to meeting a central location can be picked out. That being said, I don't mind driving.
ReplyDeleteI'm around, and totally flexible about when we get together, except Aug 10-15 - I'm outta town. I'd prefer a weekend, but just about any time is fine!
ReplyDeleteI'll just watch & see as I'd have to arrange a ride etc... I would love to meet up with everyone! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm flexible for the most part. I'd love to make the committment, but with the nature of my work, I cannot make any promises. Pick the day & time, & I'll promise to try to be there. :)
ReplyDeleteDamn..I am too far away :(
ReplyDelete