Anyone up for a little blogger get together sometime? I think there are a few of us who are "fairly" close together (I'm about 1 1/2hrs outside of Toronto).
We could see where the most central location to the majority is (I'm thinking TO?) and pick a date, time and place. I think it would be lots of fun.
What are you thoughts? Makky's mom over at Milestones said to count her in. Anyone else?
Make sure to send along the invite to all the Ontario Bloggers! :)

I'm up for it! I think its a great idea. We should do something as cheep as possible. I am in the TO area as well so TO might be the best Idea.
ReplyDeletePerhaps a picnic? (with a back up plan in case it rains?)
ReplyDeleteI would love to go, but I'd have to figure everything out. I don't drive, & TO is a good 2 hr drive from here... keep me posted on things & I'll go from there. :) Would be fun though!!
ReplyDeletePerhaps we could plan for a bit into the future? Maybe that would work out better... I don't mind the extra distance if it makes it easier for you. And I could pick up Sarah on my way (I'm coming from east). I think having your little ones there would make it more fun. I sent out a few emails to others that I knew/thought were fellow Ontarians to see if they would be interested as well.
ReplyDeleteIf we pick a mutually agreeable date and place, I could likely make it. Maybe even pick up Carla on the way out of London,lol.
ReplyDeleteWonderful idea! I'm planning on meeting up with some PEI bloggers when I'm there. I'll be gone though for about 7 weeks. We're leaving this Saturday, July 2, and back around Aug. 20. If you pick a date after that I'll try to make it!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! I'm pretty flexible, so long as we don't meet too early. I'm about three to three and a half hours from TO.
ReplyDelete