In the past few days:
- I signed up for an ING Thrive chequing account which currently has a $100.00 incentive if you have your payroll deposited into your account. I switched my pay over and expect I should see the extra $100 in July.
- I received the final $100.00 HST payout from the Ontario Government
- I was the recipient of a very kind, thoughtful and heartfelt gift
These are just within the past few days. I am so thankful and so blessed.
I need to purchase another air conditioner. I've done some research and the cheapest one that I can find will cost about $115.00 (taxes in). I have an air conditioner for each of the two rooms where my bunnies live so they are able to stay cool. I will be purchasing the new one to put in the living room for my dog. We made it through last year without one but the two room ones don't produce enough cold air to make the living room comfortable for her. She is getting older and this summer is supposed to be much warmer. She needs to be able to be comfortable too. With these extra blessings I will be able to get the new air conditioner and not have to take away from anything. Again, so thankful!
Have you had any recent or "worth-talking-about" financial blessings?
How nice! Air conditioner is important in my house too, lol. My kitty is such a brat, so he prefers to sleep in our bedroom with the A/C on, lol.
ReplyDeleteI haven't had any financial blessings recently, but I've certainly realized how blessed I am in the friends and family department. My Birthday was fantastic and became even more amazing when the love of my life proposed to me. Our friends and family have been so happy for us that I'm actually overwhelmed by it. I've been so emotional the past few days thinking about :)
C.M.C. @ twentytwomonths.blogspot.com
None in specific that I can recall at the moment but I know I am blessed everyday when I think about where I am at in my life and everything I have and have achieved.
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to remember to be thankful :)
@ C.M.C. - You have certainly had some other blessings that are wonderful!
ReplyDelete@ Rafiki - It is good to stop and remember to be thankful! You're right!
Nothing recently but I feel blessed with wonderful parents who have put me through school and given me a new car when I was 16. They have made my life so easy for me and I can't thank them enough.
ReplyDeleteMy mother was very generous with the girls at graduation. This will benefit me. I also have received so much extra work recently. It looks like our work shops will be full this summer. These are all great financial blessings. Things will still be tight but we will not fall behind.
ReplyDeleteI feel blessed that I was able to get a job so quickly.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely that you've has so many blessings :)