Thursday, June 30, 2011

OP Emergency Fund is complete!!!!

YAY!!!!!!   My emergency fund is at $2000! 

If you've been reading my blog for awhile you may recall that back in the beginning of April I started saving for my emergency fund.  I had nothing in savings and had to use my credit card for something that came up.  That brought on OP Emergency Fund and my mission to save $2000.00 as quickly as possible.  Well I am thrilled to say that 3 months later I have that in my saving account!

Next:  credit card debt - You're going down!!!!

HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my Canadian Friends! (in case I don't post again before then)

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    Debt is going down, that is my post for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niki!

    I'm excited for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job!!!! I bet the credit card debts are trembling now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!! Good for you! Doesn't it feel great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    You've been working so hard at building it, I can bet it feels completely awesome and you can look at the bunny who finally reached the safe as a reminder.

    Congrats again. You made it and you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three months?? You're my hero!! Way to go!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. God for you. This will help you so much and give you such a feeling of security.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! Now you can feel safe when you over pay your credit card and know that you won't have to use it!! EF are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! And Happy Canada Day to you too! Since I'm in the US now, tomorrow I will be wearing my Roots Canada lanyard and red shirt...trying to find a flag to put on my desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is so awesome! I am so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all SO much!! I couldn't have done it with all your support!

    Krystin - hope you can find a flag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME JOB! That's HUGE! Now, cut up (or hide) those credit cards and tackle that debt knowing you have a nice cushion in case anything were to come up!

    You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.