Thursday, March 24, 2011
Worrying doesn't do any good
Well I had to put an extra 800.00 on my credit card. I have no emergency fund and what savings I have are for new tires that I need. But worrying about it isn't going to do any good. I will just add it to my total debt and keep on plugging away. I don't like to wish my life away but it seems I just keep waiting for the next pay day so I can pay more down on my debt. How did I live in denial for so long? Well I guess I didn't live in denial I lived in stressed and worry, a lot of it. I want those days far behind me. And they will be, I just need to be patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would second the advice to save up for an emergency fund. Even if it's only $500 for two months for a total of $1000.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like when it rains it pours at times, some months have extra expenses, and others we get off scott free. Hang in there. And it's great of you not to worry, especially since worrying doesn't help a bit!
Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated!
ReplyDelete