Monday, March 14, 2011

I broke through the double digits!!!

YAY!!!

Allow me to explain.  I separate my debt into two categories.  One is what I more or less classify as consumer debt (even though it includes my student loans) and the other is my car loan.  Tomorrow is pay day and once I make my debt payments I will owe less than $10 000.00 on my consumer debt!!!  More encouragement to keep me plugging away!

I'm getting closer to not being a slave!!!

Proverbs 22:7 
"The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender."

Some quotes I found about debt that I like:

“A man in debt is so far a slave.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Debt is like any other trap, easy enough to get into, but hard enough to get out of." - Henry Wheeler Shaw

"Be assured that it gives much more pain to the mind to be in debt, than to do without any article whatever which we may seem to want." - Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.