So as I have mentioned in my little description I have 3 bunnies and a dog. I love, love, love my animals but they aren't cheap! Today I made a routine trip to W-mart after church to pick up bunny veg. I try to always do this because the containers of veg I buy are at least $1.00 to $1.50 cheaper per container there than other stores. This store is in the next town over so I don't go there unless I am already in town for other reasons. I picked up five containers and when she scanned the containers the price came up at $2.97 instead of the regular $3.97! YAY!!! That saved me $5.00 on veg!!!

A beautiful painting of my boys that I received as a gift.
Here's what my budget looks like for mid-month
pay:
| God's Money | $ 115.00 |
| Student Loan #2 | $50.00 |
| Student Loan #1 | $275.00 |
| Union Gas | $71.00 |
| Hydro | $66.27 |
| Cell Phone | $93.15 |
| Satellite | $50.00 |
| Internet | $34.60 |
| Animals | $90.00 |
| Gas for Car | $60.00 |
| Groceries | $95.00 |
| Entertainment | $25.00 |
| Savings for Tires | $100.00 |
|
| |
|
|
|
| |
| |
|
|
| Income $1131.00 |
|
| Expenses $1125.02 |
|
|
| Balance $5.98 |
|
|
|
| Little Lamb |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.