Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting for Pay Day!

Oh it will be a nice day when I am not anxiously awaiting pay day (which happens to be on Friday!).  It will be a wonderful day when on pay day I don't have to transfer all my extra money to pay someone for all the "stuff" I bought but instead put that money into my savings or investing accounts.  That day is coming... eventually!  :)

Credit Card # 2 is going down this pay!  I am confident it will be going down by half of what I currently owe.  I owe $720 and am aiming to pay exactly half, $360.  This is $90 more than my target I set.  It really won't help me pay it down any faster per say because I don't think I can come up with the remaining $360 by the end of the month pay.  That's ok, it will still be less interest I pay and less money I owe!

A little recap from my lazy long weekend

I am finished with the Smart Cookies - Guide to Making More Dough book.  If you are already well on your way to financial freedom its probably not a book I would recommend.  It probably would have been a great book if I was just starting my journey but I didn't find too much useful, new information in it. 

The coconut M&M's were pretty good.  I would buy them again but they wouldn't be something I would buy all time, but they were nice for something different. 

I still haven't watched Julie and Julia yet but am planning to do that tonight.

Hope you are all having a great week, financially and otherwise!

4 comments:

  1. My husbands payday is today so we have a few things to pick up but not to much. I surely don't miss having to wait for that pay to hit and trying to get it out before bills were late

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be sn awesome payment on your CC!! I'll probably pass on the "More Dough" book, thanks for the review. :) I love coconut... could live on it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on your progress with the CC! next thing you know you'll be transferring all the extra money into a savings account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for you to get that bugger paid off. Yes, my dream too is to get paid and have know where to put most of the money because there are no bills.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.