Sunday, July 24, 2011

Digits and Stuff

You guys are the greatest!  Just sayin'

Ok here is my budget for my upcoming pay at the end of the month.  And can I just say, I will be paying off my credit card!!!  Oh yes!  Ok on to the numbers.

God's Money $120.00
Car Payment $362.69
House Insurance $11.42
Car Insurance $107.33
Gas for Car $55.00
Groceries $20.00
Animals $110.00
Entertainment $20.00
Bank Fees $3.95
2nd MC $300.00
Nephew Birthday $20.00
Xtra on Student Loan $40.00

My grocery budget is so low because I was blessed to receive a gift card for $50 from my wonderful friends (as well as 2 bags of organic dog treats for my Bella).

Also I will be starting to pay down my remaining Student Loan this pay.  This is next on the chopping block!  Feels great to see the debts disappearing. 

Thanks for coming along on my journey!  I couldn't do it without you all!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Little Lamb and her even little-r debts :) Good bye, 2nd MC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Smell ya later credit cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing great!! :) Wish my bank fees were that low as well! What great friends you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ all - Thanks! I'm so excited to be so far ahead on this goal!

    @ Carla - The only reason my bank fees are so low is because of my recent switch to ING (Love it! plus they gave me $100!). I dropped my TD account to the bare min account. It still bugs me to pay $4 for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you go you are burning through the debt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, I know it isn't my debt but I can't wait to see it go. You are doing great Little Lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!! I can't wait to be in your shoes in a few months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job!

    Wow, you have a lot of animals :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.