Friday, July 29, 2011

Breaking Up is Hard to Do.... or is it?


Dance along with me?  It's a dancing kind of day.  Here's why...

GOOD BYE CREDIT CARD # 2!!!
And yes, last student loan, you should be quivering in your boots cause you are next!  In fact, I already called the bank on you and started cutting you back!
Credit Card # 1, that's fine, you sit there and keep collecting your $30 in interest a month for another little bit longer but don't get comfortable cause I got my eye on you too! 

Here's how the current debt looks:
Student Loan - $960
Misc Loan - $2250
Credit Card # 1 - $3715
and the car loan

14 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm doing the happy dance for you! You are such an inspiration to everyone .. Look out, CC#1!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was you, nut I will be there too. I just have to keep plugging along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep doing that dance!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

    This is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay yay yay!

    I love happy dances.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyyy! Congrats, that's wonderful news :) Dance away, dance away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Sorry for the late reply I have been away from my mac.

    OMG!!! congrats!!!! I bet you feel so happy about this!!! I know I would!!!!
    Well done! I think its great!!!
    Your making such good progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So pleased for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.