Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Picture Worth 98%



Today I decided that I would take the LOC payoff amount out of my EF ($682.74).  I've been thinking about doing this for a little while.  I wanted to save the hassle of the interest since it incurs daily and tomorrow is the day it is all added on.  I still have money in my EF and will be fully funding it back to $2000 over the next month. Since I used the EF money it has been somewhat anticlimactic.  But I will be consumer debt free in one week.  The only thing left owing is the balance on my SISIP loan ($242.87) which automatically comes off my pay.   :)


15 comments:

  1. Three lonely little links!!! Good for you!

    Be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! Someday that will be me, but you have to stick with this old girl and harass me there. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stomach is turning for you! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohooo!! That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @B-Kat - Thanks! You're right.
    @Kim - Thank you - You are doing very well! I will be there to cheer you along the whole way!
    @Mysti, Lena, Michelle and Rhitter - THANKS SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anticlimatic?! EF or not, that is AWESOME! Congrats to you. Oh, I can't wait to get there. I'll be bouncing off the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's awesome!!

    p.s. what is a sisip loan?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tanner - :) Yes I thought I'd be bouncing off the walls too. Maybe when it's official! :) Thanks!

    @Erika - Thank you! A SISIP loan is basically just a loan available to military (Canadian). It's a lower interest loan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! This is fabulous news. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're really really close to that victory lap! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you see the BIG OLD smile on my face!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH!! WOW!!!! This is amazing!!! I am jumping up and down for you!! I can't wait to see those words in your next post "DEBT FREE"

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Debt free Dash is definitely on I see. I've run out of time to prepare but I will definitely do it even if I end up crawling the entire 5km.

    Even if anti-climatic, I still think it was a good move on your part.

    Congratulations. It's been an awesome journey.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.