Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



Well I've been honoured to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Debby over at Nanny's Place.  Thanks so much Debby! I really enjoyed reading your answers. 

The rules of the prize are:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Link back that person
  3. Select blogs that you've recently discovered (and think deserve it!) and nominate them
  4. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself 

So 7 things about me.... hmmmmm 

1)  I am the youngest of 3 children and the only girl.  I love my brothers very much!  They have always been there for me and are great guys.  

2)  I prefer my pizza with just cheese!

3)  I grew up swimming at the beach that used to be featured on the back of the Canadian $50 bill.

4)  I was married for a whole two months before my ex cheated on me and that was the end of that.

5)  I'm not looking for Mr. Right anymore..... although I'm secretly (not such a secret now is it?!) hoping he will find me someday.  Either way I'm happy. 

6)   I was an extra in a Demi Moore movie and got to meet her (she autographed my copy of "Ghost").  She bought the whole crew pizza on her birthday.

7)   I have lived in 6 of the Provinces of Canada.  

Ok some recently discovered, deserving blogs that I would like to pass this award on to are:

Frugal and Thankful

 
Ok I think I've been reading the rest of your blogs for far to long to be "recently discovered" but please feel free to play  along!  I love learning all this new stuff about my blogging friends!
 

5 comments:

  1. Isn't pizza with just cheese the equivalent to a grilled cheese sandwich?

    Interesting stuff. I'm really enjoying these get to know more about the blogger post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me a little while to get to that point... To be able to honestly say I'm happy either way.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.