Pardon me for a moment while I go do a HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I'm back. THE CONSUMER DEBT IS GONE!!!! The credit card debt, the student loans, the line of credit, all that stressful, interest incurring consumer debt!!! Car loan - next it's your turn!
Congratulations Little Lamb, you've earned it! I'm especially stoked that you did it without compromising your morals by cutting out tithing, so double way to go!
Crap, this means I have to get on the treadmill now *facepalm*
Stopping by from Newly Weds on a Budget. Congratulations on paying off all your consumer debt. I just finished my debt free journey last year and know how good it feels to get that "monkey" off your back. Way to go!
I can't believe I am 5 days late to this party(official 6 days now 6 mins ago)
CONGRATULATIONS Little Lamb!
This has been one of the best journeys I've ever had the chance to be a part of. I was thinking you should post a picture with the chain but then I remembered that there is no chain lol. Just a picture now.
This is really amazing. Congratulations once more.
Wohooo!! Beautiful!! I'm so happy for you. That's absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best news! I know you feel great and I am soooo happy for you
ReplyDeleteOkay I am so inspired! The race is on! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWHOOO HOO Congrats!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! Keeping dancing - you deserve the celebration!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!!!!!! :)
Congrats!!!! :) :) :)
Congratulations Little Lamb, you've earned it! I'm especially stoked that you did it without compromising your morals by cutting out tithing, so double way to go!
ReplyDeleteCrap, this means I have to get on the treadmill now *facepalm*
Woot woot!! So proud of you LL!! Such gazelle intensity, such dedication, such SUCCESS!! You ROCK!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day for you!!!!!!! Congrats on your new debt free living!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited for you!!!!! And I think I'll join in on the happy dance!!! You inspire the rest of us - it CAN be done!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah
That is so exciting! I am thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hooo!!!!! Congratulations & well done!!! thats wonderful news!
ReplyDelete& I love that video :)
That's Amazing! Congratulations on getting that done!!!
DeleteCongratulations!! So pleased for you :)
ReplyDeleteSo very exciting!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's so awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you!!!!! Woo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteWell done!!! Very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteOMG I AM SO SORRY I MISSED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!
Stopping by from Newly Weds on a Budget. Congratulations on paying off all your consumer debt. I just finished my debt free journey last year and know how good it feels to get that "monkey" off your back. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your big news! That's wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I am 5 days late to this party(official 6 days now 6 mins ago)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Little Lamb!
This has been one of the best journeys I've ever had the chance to be a part of. I was thinking you should post a picture with the chain but then I remembered that there is no chain lol. Just a picture now.
This is really amazing. Congratulations once more.
that's awesome! you've come such a long way!!
ReplyDelete