Dear Friends,
I would never have made it through the past year and met my goal of becoming consumer debt free if not for all of you, your help and support. It kind of feels surreal and I'm not really sure it has actually sunk in yet. I am very happy though! I am all set to get started on the car loan and can't wait to be completely debt free!


You should be so darn proud of yourself!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I am happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteWoot!! Woot!!! Congrats girl!!!! Well done!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you did so much to inspire all of us to get out of debt or live frugally. You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteAww. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteand a big round of applause for you. You did it!
ReplyDeleteYou are just keeping me going. I am so inspired by you!
ReplyDeletePROUD of you!! When is the victory lap?
ReplyDeleteThanks so much everyone! Debt Free Dash details will be posted very soon. And you will have until the end of the month to complete your personal challenge.
ReplyDeleteYou are a marathon runner by nature so this was bound to be a success. I am so happy for you and I am happy you shared the journey with us. The car loan will be an exciting finisher.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Such an accomplishment!
ReplyDelete