| Bella and Chloe enjoying a nice summer breeze last year |
I read this book in 2 days. I didn't want to put it down. I highly recommend it!
Watching - Tonight I will watch Amazing Race. Love seeing all the different places in this incredible world.
Listening to - I love my local Christian Radio station. It's available online to listen to all around the world. Just click on the link and it will play. It's the only station I ever listen too.
Happy and thankful for this week - So many blessings this week. Some I am choosing not to share here on my blog but a big one you all know about... I am now consumer debt free. :) I will share some of the other good news in the coming months.
Looking forward to next week - Next week I will attending International Women's Day activities at work. We normally have a few speakers so I am hoping for some informative and interesting topics. Also I will be attending a completely clean Comedy night at a local church. I don't know about you but I LOVE a good laugh but really don't like going to most comedy nights because of the swearing and other profanities. I am really looking forward to this.

just catching up with what you have been up too. Congrats on being consumer debt free....
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada
I so LOVE that book!!!! I heard and interview with the Dad and son not long ago it was wonderful!!! Have a good time on your night out, sounds like fun, you little debt free diva!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great book. Have a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteI really want to read that book too! Glad to hear it was a good book., :) The comedy night sounds great! Some comedians are so crass, I wouldn't want to sit through that either!
ReplyDeleteI've heard of that book and it sounds so interesting! Thanks for the rec
ReplyDeleteI love a good clean laugh session too. hard to find these days. That's why I love watching Disney Channel!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you totally - I don't know why most comedians feel they have to swear to be funny! Bill Cosby didn't and he's still the funniest guy I know!
ReplyDelete