Saturday, March 31, 2012

I Hosted the Debt Free Dash

Well today was my local area Debt Free Dash!  We had 20 people turn out and we raised $200 for charity.  Yay!  I will post some photos at a later time because a friend took the pictures and I don't have any copies of them yet.

I also went home to the Maritimes for visit as well!  It was wonderful and I will do a post about that very soon with pictures for you.

However, you have only a short period of time to complete your Debt Free Dash challenge and check in here!  You have until 2pm EDT tomorrow!!!  Remember there is a $25 gift certificate of your choice up for grabs!  :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds like you had an awesome day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your charity event, what a great way to help others

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful Little Lamb, that you combined your goal with charitable fundraising! And congrats again on being debt-free!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.