Sunday, April 1, 2012

We have a Winner!!!!

Yay!  I did the draw for the Debt Free Dash from everyone who posted and told me they gave themselves a physical challenge and worked to complete that goal!  Great job everyone!  Since I like the old fashion pick the name out of the hat idea....  here's the draw in photos.

All the participants!

Since this was a physical challenge I decided to use my runner
instead of a hat (that's a new shoe so it's not gross) hehe

All the names are inside... ready to pick the lucky winner!

Jane from 

Congratulations Jane!  And congratulations everyone!  
Keep up being physically active.

Jane, just send me off an email with your choice of gift certificates and your mailing address to canadianbunny at gmail dot com

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Jane you awesome Woman....

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to jane! i really liked this idea--i ended up running 10 miles on Saturday! eek!

    i'm going for 11 this saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - YAY ME!! I'm tickled pink :) and very happy to participate in this great challenge! And I'm not going to stop and rest on my laurels (latin for buttocks hehe), nope, gonna keep on pedaling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old fashion is really awesome. I also like the shoe as a hat idea(nice looking shoes by the way). Since I plan to keep running, I need to invest in some runners, any tips/suggestions?

    Congratulations Jane. You did awesome with your challenge.

    How have you been Little Lamb? Missed you for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! Congrat's Jane! Well done! :)

    PS - Cute shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jane!
    how is the new job going Little Lamb?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoe idea was really cute. Staying physically active and fit is insurance for my sanity. Life and work is stressful and I have to stay active otherwise the stress overwhelms me. Glad to see you are encouraging others to do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.