Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chatting it up with SNCC



Thanks again to Carla for hosting regular SNCC.  I'm changing things up to fit me a little better but I think Carla will be ok with that.  I'm looking for a way to be a bit more accountable with the physical activity.


What I did for fitness this past week - Ran a combined total of 30km's, and attended a yoga class

What I plan to do for fitness this week - Run at least 32km's, go to yoga and research pool hours so I can get back to swimming (thanks Louise!)

Happy you accomplished this week - I was super busy this week, or at least I felt like I was.  I did get quite a bit done.  The big thing was that I purchased my tickets for a trip home to visit with family.  I'm really looking forward to it. 

Looking forward to next week - My friend is moving back after being way for a year.  I can't wait to see her tomorrow! 

Thankful for today - Dallen (one of my bunnies) wasn't feeling well one day this week so I had to make a rush visit to the vet.  I am thankful for my emergency fund so there wasn't stress about being able to afford the bill and I am most thankful that he is doing better!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a very happy life. I am so glad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30KM is awesome!! :) Wow! Happy that you bought tickets to go home! How long will you be going for? I'm glad your bunny is feeling better! Good luck with your exercise goal this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week for you! Poor bunny, hope he gets better soon, ahh the EF a girls best friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did my 25km on my bike on Saturday night Little Lamb!! Now I'm headed back down to ride another 20 or 25km. Soon I'll be riding OUTSIDE!!! Glad that bunny is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to read Dallen is doing much better. I know how important those babies are to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww poor bunny! Glad he is doing better. And great job with fitness! You're so lucky your friend is moving back, I wish my friend would move back too.. she moved away like a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love running because it's freeee! I used to belong to a gym when my last job gave me a break on my insurance premium for attending a gym. Those days are gone which leads me to find creative ways to stay fit with no gym.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.