Monday, February 27, 2012

Money, Money, Money

Well I checked my tax refund online today and I found this:

Your 2011 return was assessed and a refund of $1,069.92 will be deposited on March 5, 2012

YAY!!!  I'm getting some of my hard earned money back.

I will put this together will my end of Feb pay and my budget will look basically like this:

God's Money $220
Car Payment $372
Insurances $122
Bank Fees $4
Groceries $60
Gas for car $60
Pets $130
Entertainment $65 (Church Comedy night with friends and supper with work friends)
Race Registration $60
Gifts $460
Emergency Fund rebuild $720

And that will be that.  You will noticed there is NO consumer debt repayment in there!  :)  Plus I haven't spent this much in entertainment in over a year!!!  Two nights out.  I'm spoiling myself.  Especially with registering for a race at the same time.  Gifts is high because back a few months ago I decided that I wanted to thank a few important people in my life for all their support. 

Can't wait to be consumer debt free!  Only a couple of days now!!!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome refund!! :) Your budget looks great! Enjoy your nights out, they're well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. March will be like a new life! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am smiling ear to ear!!!! Congrats on getting that debt knocked out, good for you to take some of that cash and kick up your heels!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good night out can definitely recharge your batteries and give you the motivation you need to push to the finish line! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do deserve a night out! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! And, I love that you have a race registration budgeted in there! I always forget & have to pull from other categories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! So close! Enjoy your two nights out - you've earned them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for refunds! Mine will be about the same as yours. Doesn't it feel great to refill your EF!! When's the race?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.