Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

Jessie at Confessions of a Resolutionist tagged me in this fun question post.  A good way to get to know other bloggers a little more.

Here are the rules...

#1 - Post these rules.
#2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
#3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
#4 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
#5 - Let them know that you tagged them.

My Answers to Jessie's Questions


1.) Where is someplace you have always wanted to visit?

I would love to visit Australia.  It's been something I've wanted to do for many years.  Plus I could visit Louise too!

2.) How would you have classified yourself in high school? (geek, jock, band nerd, etc)

I'm not sure I would have a "label" in high school.  I came from a very small high school and although there were certainly people that fit some classic labels I'm not sure I would have fit well in any of them. 
 

3.) What would you wantserved for your last dinner?
Turkey Dinner with all the fixings!  Or pizza, I LOVE pizza!

4.) Do you get sick often?

Nope not generally.  Thankfully!

5.) If you could live next-door to anyone alive or dead, who would you want to live next to?

I would like to live next door to my Nanie.  I miss her lots and wish I could spend more time with her.  She's a great lady and I would love to help take care of her.  Even though I'm not much of a cook, I would be able to take her meals and give her some company.  I could just help her out in whatever way she would need. 

6.) Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?

I haven't shopped for clothes in so long I'm not sure I can even answer this!  I like Eddie Bauer (although I don't like their prices usually).  Somewhere I can buy jeans and cotton shirts which are my go to clothes.

7.) What are your hobbies?


I love running and photography.

8.) What is your favorite place in your house?

I'm not sure I have a favourite place.  My home is very small so there aren't alot of options.  I guess the living room.

9.) Do you have any pets?

I do.  I have 2 bunnies (Chloe and Dallen) and a dog (Bella).

10.) What is your favorite genre to read?

Currently, I am all about anything Personal Finance.  Apart from that I'm probably more into some type of romance story but certainly not the Harlequin type.  I actually enjoy Janette Oake's writing and those type of books.
 
11.) If you could choose only one TV show to watch during the week, which one would you choose?

I would probably choose Gail Vaz Oxlade's show Princess.



The questions I'm asking.

1) What do you think is the biggest financial challenge you currently face? 
2) What is the best money saving tip you can share?
3) What is the biggest challenge you have faced in your life and how did you overcome it?
4) What is your proudest accomplishment?
5) What is the best piece of advise you have been given during your life?
6) What is the best cleaning tip you can share?
7) Do you clean a little each day or save it all for a specific time?
8) What chore is your least favourite and how do you make it more pleasant?
9) What do you wish you did more often?
10) What is one important thing about you that you would like to share?
11) What did your mother (or other loved adult) used to do that you always said you would never do yet somehow you do it too?!

Here are the peeps I am tagging:

Louise at My Journey to Eliminate Debt 
Makky's Mom at Milestones
Kim at Out My Window

10 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Australia also. I bet it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers and thanks for tagging me.....not sure when I will be able to do my answers as I have posts prepared for the next few days........

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this!! You're making me look bad with my Johnny depp answer though!! ;) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eep. I've been tagged! I'll get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the cute little wallet!! Good things for good folks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Australia is a country a dream of going to as well. Australia and Venice.

    The blog world is huge. I went tracing this back a bit and gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well it'd be great to have you visit Australia! :) you're all welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I got tagged by Carla too!! I've posted my answers to her questions and when I get home from school today I'll answer yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning the 1st week challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh,I got tagged by Jessie too:)Loved your answers. Nice to get to know you a little better. My sister-in-law went to Australia last summer.She loved every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.