I had the day off today and I wanted to be productive... so I started by sleeping in! How productive is that?!
Ok once I got up and moving I was quite productive though. I needed to return a box of hay that I bought for the bunnies ($90) and it was all dust! Thankfully they were great about returning it. I also picked up a few items from bulk barn so I could do some baking.
My dad gave me a bread maker a number of years ago and I had never used it! So I picked up everything I needed for only $3.78 (with some left overs for next time) and put it all in the machine and let it go to work.
 |
| YUMMY!!! |
While the bread was baking, I figured I would get a headstart on the
Februrary Challenge because I now needed somewhere to store the bread machine. Here's the before and after pictures.
 |
| My unopened slow cooker.... that has been sitting there since Christmas!!! |
 |
| I can't believe I'm posting this picture..... |
 |
| What a MESS! |
 |
| My just out of the box slow cooker.... I'll have to try this next |
 |
| Here's a nice little spot for the bread maker. |
 |
| The basket on top of my microwave. With my empty "Magic Jars" |
 |
| Much better! |
 |
| My little kitchen |
 |
| This is all the baking area I have.... it's so small but it is cozy. | | |
|
|
 |
| Garbage and recycling from the declutter |
We had freezing rain over night which was followed by some snow... it's pretty out there.
 |
| My Bella! She's so pretty. |
My boys were chilling today...
 |
| This is Dallen. |
 |
| This is their room. Can you see them? |
 |
| This is Chloe (but he's a boy). |
|
|
And last but certainly not least. The other day I received a parcel in the mail. It was from
Debby at Nanny's Place.
 |
| She sent me a BEAUTIFUL mug rug and some yummy hot chocolate! |
 |
| Plus this BEAUTIFUL handmade card! | |
|
Thank you so much Debby!!!!
Wow!! Look at that before & after!! You did an awesome job with your kitchen! And trust me, my Tupperware container would make your before pic look like Martha Stewarts cupboard!!! lol!
ReplyDeleteWe have next to NO SNOW here at all! The ice pics are lovely! And I love all your sweet "babies"! Now...why is Chloe a boy... ?? There's gotta be a story there!! lol!
Love the goodies from Debby!! Lucky girl! I've been the recipient of Debbie's RAK's a couple times! I love her to bits!! :)
Thanks Carla. I'm so happy to have that done. Who knows how long it would have stayed that way without your "gentle" encouragement. (hehe)
ReplyDeleteWhen Chloe first came home he was supposed to be a girl. A few months later Dallen came home and Chloe started "doing things" to Dallen. A quick grab and under side check revealed that sweet Chloe was in fact a boy! Since he had been called Chloe for a few months at this point I felt it might be hard to change his name. So officially his name is Clover and Chloe is the short form. LOL
Really did you have to sneak in and take a picture of my tupperware cupboard? Now I want tot raise bunnies with the chickens, but they live so long I am not sure I am in for the distance.
ReplyDeleteYum!Your bread looks delicious. I haven't touched my bread maker for a few months.You inspire me to bake again. Homemade bread tastes so much better!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job reducing your clutter! The bunnies are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI need to get busy on de-cluttering my mess too.
Your babies are all so cute! I would love to get a jump start on Feb challenge but I don't think it's in the cards this weekend. You are going to love that crock pot when you get it fired up, nothing like a meal in a pot at the end of the day! Glad you liked your goodies, I am trying to come up with some blog candy to celebrate the end of Jan. stay tuned
ReplyDeleteWhat an AWESOME start!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat start on the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us. :)
ReplyDeleteGREAT job on the decluttering! And thank you thank you thank you for posting your before photos. I've been dreading posting my own, so seeing other people's before photos is helping! And your bread looks awesome by the way :)
ReplyDeleteI have that same bread maker and it makes great bread! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteLove how you were able to find a spot for everything. It is a small kitchen but now looks very efficient.
An unexpected day off for me and I'm still in bed, snuggling in the warmth and catching up on blogs. Trip to the gym is the only thing on the agenda today, other than a clean of the house. I may have to tackle my "tupperware" cupboard too. No one ever opens it anymore so we should really just donate the entire contents!
Thanks for sharing!
our kitchen is super small too.. i've been wanting to get a breadmaker! i've been thinking of looking for one on craigslist
ReplyDeleteI'm always looking for ways to de-clutter and organize. Something about clutter always stresses me out to the max! Great job sprucing up your kitchen! :)
ReplyDelete