Monday, January 30, 2012

Free Tax Program



I have a question for my Canadian readers...

Have you ever used or heard reports on the free online tax software, Studio Tax?  Or is there another free program?

It is my intention to use Studio Tax for filing my taxes this year and am just looking for some feedback.

Thanks!


5 comments:

  1. I have used Studio Tax. Honestly I don't remember if that was the one I used last year (only because I got an email from TurboTax so maybe I used that???), but I have definitely used it and did not have a problem with it. I should go take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked it up on my old computer. I have used Studio Tax for the last couple of years. It is a "no frills" program, but it did everything I needed it to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of that one, I'll check it out. I usually go with Intuit which is about $25.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we go with Turbo Tax, getting that free as dh was given a gift card for Best Buy at Christmas.

    Should mention Studio Tax to dh, but doubt he will use that as he loves Turbo Tax.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.