Here's what she said:
Here’s how the Decluttering challenge will work:
1. There will be 4 main challenges for the month. I pick the theme, you pick the challenge!
- Week One: Personal Space Challenge
- Week Two: Family Space Challenge
- Week Three: Productivity Challenge
- Week Four: The “Dreaded” Challenge
- I will be giving you 4 *bonus* mini challenges throughout the month! Fast & easy to accomplish!
3. Purging!!
- Toss, sell, or donate 29 items! One item for every day of the month in February… Easy as pie!
Ok so for me this is how it will look
- week one: my bedroom and I am thinking more specifically going through my clothes.
- week two: the linen closet and bathroom
- week three: the kitchen (the plastic storage cupboard!)
- week four: a portion of my basement
Ok I hope I can get things cleaned up around here and tidied up a bit! And get rid of a few things in the process.
Thanks for another kick in the butt Carla! ;)
If Carla keeps kicking like us like this we will all be debt and clutter free before we know it. I am doing a variation of the money challenge and doing the declutter-purge one but a little different
ReplyDeleteGreat set of goals!!! By looking at everyones list we all have the same areas to declutter!! lol!
ReplyDeleteOh I think this is a great idea!! I am so down! * runs over now to do it*
ReplyDeleteYou're more organized than me, I need to plan everyone out more, but I am joining in like you,
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada
@Judy - You're right. Carla is our very own boot camp instructor! Like your personalization of the challenges.
ReplyDelete@Carla - Thanks. I guess we all slack off in the same areas. lol
@Sarah - Welcome aboard!
@Gill - I'm think I only "appear" more organized! LOL
I was going great guns on the decluttering before Christmas but haven't done any since so this will be a great way to kickstart that again - looking forward to a tidier, less cluttered house! So glad you're joining too!
ReplyDeleteI am joining the challenge, also and maybe when the taxes are cleaned up and the sewing is caught up I can actually learn to link up! Thanks for your help.
ReplyDeleteI so need this! I'm hoping to get my paperwork organized, so I can file our taxes & see how much we owe. Groan.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how you planned everything!! I have no idea yet what area of the house I'm going to tackle but I plan to get rid of at least 29 things too!
ReplyDeleteI figured out the $$ part of Carla's challenge now on to the decluttering, I like your plan. Starting with our own space is great, I always seem to leave that for last, then it never really gets done. Good luck to you
ReplyDelete