Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Joining in on the Chit Chat tonight.  Thanks Carla

Missing my handsome boy, Gideon.


Reading?

I've been reading the Wealthy Barber Returns.  So far so good.  I like Dave Chilton. He's funny. 


Watching?
My weight!  LOL 


Listening to?

I've been enjoying the song "We Are" by Kari Jobe


Cooking/Baking?

I'm not....

Happy you accomplished this week?
I'm happy I got back out running this week.  I missed 2 runs last week because I was sick with a cold.


Looking forward to next week?
Tomorrow is my dad's birthday!  Happy Birthday Dad!  Love you lots!



Thankful for today?
That I live in a country where I can go to church and worship in freedom.  God bless the many who are persecuted for their faith.  


9 comments:

  1. Aww... Gideon is so sweet! He looks like he was a big boy! I lol'ed at your "what are you watching"! lol!

    Thankful for.... Amen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla. He actually wasn't very big. He was about 2.5lbs. He was long when he stretched out. Such a sweet bunny.

      Delete
  2. Gideon is very cute! Sorry that you're missing him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable bunny. So sorry he isnt there :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when Rabbits stretch way out and take up all the room. How can they stretch themselves like that? he looks like a great bunny. Bunnies are much more intelligent then people give them credit for. Was that a very poor grammatical sentence? I am sorry you lost him, but great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gideon looks adorable in that pic. The wealthy barber was one of the first finance books I ever read, I'll have to get his new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great shot of you, your dad and Niagara Falls! Your dad looks like a very sweet guy:) Like Louise, The Wealthy Barber was my first finance book and it helped me purchase my first home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMEN!!! We are lucky to live in free counrties, even if they don't know a woot about budgeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic of you and your Dad! Looks like you guys are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.