I signed up to take part in Carla's no (low) spend January. Although I haven't been posting my updates I wanted to let you all know that I am doing really well. I have even cut WAY back on my Timmies (Canada coffee shop). I haven't totally eliminated it because my running group gets together there and sometimes at work I really enjoy a hot drink. I have not bought any unnecessary items and have cut back in what I have bought in general.
I also signed up for Newlyweds on a Budget 10lb Challenge. When I signed up on 5 Jan my weight was 135.6lbs. My starting weight for the challenge yesterday was 130lbs. I hope I can keep up the weight loss. I will need to get to 120lbs by 9 April and will mean that my total weight loss will be 15lbs.
And in other personal news, I am meeting with my career manager tomorrow morning to see if I will be staying where I am this year or moving to a new place come the summer. No matter what I will be moving to a new job. I don't always deal well with change....
I paid the $60 I earned from babysitting on my LOC bring the total owing to 1664.29.
And if you haven't signed up the Debt Free Dash, come on. Get off your butt and do it!!! It's the new black!
Sounds like your doing well :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go, good luck with the job change!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great!! That's a nice chunk of change from babysitting fr the night, good use too! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome on the weir loss challenge!
ReplyDeleteSorry, weight lol!
ReplyDeleteway to go on the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteyou've done great on the weight loss - well done! and good luck with the meeting, hope the new job is one you enjoy.
ReplyDeletesounds like you are doing great! I am doing the challenge too - I lost only a pound so far, but it is better then gaining a pound, right????
ReplyDelete