Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Decluttering

Since I started with the decluttering yesterday and today was snowing quite a bit I thought I would stay in and do some more.


Cupboard in the bathroom
Linen Closet
 I used to be a product junkie!  I'll work my way through using most of this stuff.... eventually.....

Start of the organization


At least I know what's in there now...
After...
more organized

items not returning to the closet
I didn't take a before picture but the empty hangers weren't empty at the start

Clothes for donation.  More than 29 items just with this stuff! 
So I managed to get rid of over 29 items between yesterday and today.  I even added a few more things to this pile after I took the picture.  There are three of the area's I planned to declutter for February.  Now I just have to tackled that dreaded basement.... but only part of it.  Looking forward to Carla's additional challenges.


And now for some more snow pictures for you...


Before it started collecting too much.

Very heavy snow to shovel today!!!
Bella was having fun running around in the snow.
Chloe discovered a handsome bun in the mirror.


9 comments:

  1. Holy smokes girl!! Look at you go! Awesome job!! :) You're sooo making me want a bunny! I had them when I was a kid & miss them like crazy! I took pics of my first project today...eek! Not pretty! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your yellow ducky on the shelf lol! What a great start to your decluttering - you're way ahead on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got quite a bit of snow didn't we? I wasn't expecting that much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your de-cluttering progress is very inspiring!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the decluttering! I have a list of things to do for Carla's challenge too! It is very motivating to be working with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are putting us all to shame but its great because it makes me want do be as productive as you!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.