Friday, October 28, 2011

What the Numbers Look Like

Here's a peak at what my budget looks like for 31 Oct - 14 Nov

God's Money (tithing) $120
Car Payment $363
Car/House Insurance $119
Misc Loan $250
Credit Card $305 (an extra $100 from travel claim for work)
Eye Doc Appt $90 (once a year expense)
Christmas Savings $25
Pets $70 (this is normally $150)
Gas for Car $40 (this is normally $55 to $60)
Groceries $60 (this is normally $80)
Entertainment $5 (this is normally $20)

Current Misc Loan Balance is $1750 and with payment this will be $1500
Current Credit Card Balance is $3720.84 and with payment this will be $3415.84

That will mean my outstanding consumer debt will be $4915.84!!!
*Happy Dance with Sarah!!!!  :)

My car loan after payment will be sitting at about $8760. 

So it's going to be tight but I WILL NOT use that credit card.  Keeping it this tight will allow me to reset all my numbers and get back to a normal budget on the 15 Nov pay.

4 comments:

  1. Happy dance with Little Lamb and my kitties Max and Salem!!! There really in to the blogging thing... I blog they try to distract me or sit on top of my hands (Salem is reading doing right now and make is giving me a facial most distraction) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I always loved knocking debt down a peg or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you tithe, I am sure this is why you are going so well. You are being blessed. It is so obvious. We tithe also and I can see the difference. We can make money go so much farther than others. I am so excited to see you get rid of your debt. It gives me strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome. You've come so far on your journey Little Lamb and I can't wait to see it through till the end. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.