Thursday, October 27, 2011
I'm home with a cold and I'm so cold!
BRRRR! It's so cold in my house and to top that off I have a nasty cough!
When I went to bed last night I noticed it was a little chilly so I went to turn up the heat just to take the chill off so I didn't feel like a turkey in the freezer. Well it didn't get any warmer and although I heard the furnace cut in the blower never did! My furnace is busted! I rent so it's no expense to me to have it fixed but... I called at 7:30 this morning and the repair guy isn't coming until 2:30. I went to work this morning but came home a little bit ago because I am sick. Besides coughing my guts up all morning (sorry for the graphic description but it really feels that way) I am spreading all those nasty germs around. So now here I sit coughing and freezing!
It's getting close to pay day! I'm excited because with debt repayment this pay my remaining debt will be under $5000.00. I'm getting there! Thank you all so much for all your encouragement and support. Before blogging and having such a wonderful group of people cheering me on it was easy to keep falling off the wagon.
I am happy to report that I have NOT used my credit card for anything since last pay day! I am determined to reach my goal and won't allow that stupid credit card to get in my way.
I have ordered my credit report form Equifax and from Trans Union just to see how things look on there and to make sure there are no errors. I won't pay for my credit score because I don't care what it is and I think it's a money grab.
Ok time to go do some jumping jacks or something to get warmed up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have the chills,drink something hot, to warm up your insides. Take a hot bath to warm up the outside. I am sorry you are miserable. If I was there I would make you some chicken soup.
ReplyDeleteNice work with not using the credit card. And, you're in the home stretch with the remaining debt. Yeah!
ReplyDeleteTea tea and more tea. I hope you get better soon little lamb. I'm still dealing with the remnants of the cold/flu I got around Thanksgiving :s
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on getting it under $5000 :D
yay for being nearly under $5000!!! make some hot tea and honey and get plenty of rest, hope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteCough, cough, hack, hack... I'm right there with ya, not feeling so great, but pushing forward because there's stuff that needs doing.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. I hope your heat returns quickly and I hope the weekend brings health and healing to your body. Hugs!
~ Makky's Mom
Aww... Hope you're feeling better soon & your furnace is fixed quickly!! Too cold without heat right now!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing awesome with your debt!! Keep it up! :)
Under $5000??? Wowzers girl you are getting there slowly but surely. Way to keep that CC in check! I'm just getting better now after having a cold for the ENTIRE MONTH OF OCTOBER!!
ReplyDeleteUnder $5,000 oh man that's great!! I hope when you see that number you jump up and down and scream at the top of your lungs!!! I think you should be so happy with yourself! I know I will be so happy with you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Now go take care of yourself and feel better
ReplyDeleteJudy
Way to go reaching another milestone in your debt repayment. That's gotta warm you up a little! haha.. sorry, not funny that youre sick. I live on chamomile tea (which I usually hate) and Neo-Citron to take the edge off the symptoms.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself dear!