A – Age – 34
B – Bed Size – Queen
C – Chore You Hate – cleaning the bathroom
D – Dogs – Bella 8 yr old shelter rescue and the best running partner. Also 3 Bunnies whom I adore!
F – Favourite Colour – Green, I think, most days anyway. LOL
G – Gold or Silver - white gold but I'm not a big jewelry fan anyway
H – Height – short! 5'1
I – Interests – running and PF are the big ones at the moment
J – Job Title – Solider! LOL actually I am a Resource Management Support Clerk - long title, eh?!
K – Kids – no human ones
L – Live – Ontario, Canada
M – Mother’s Name – Shirley
N – Nickname – none really, just a shorten version of my real name
O – Overnight Hospital Stays – No. I hate the hospital!
P – Pet Peeves – People who are always negative Nellys. Smile, would ya?!
Q – Quotes From Films – Can you bring me my chapstick? My lips hurt real bad! - Napoleon Dynamite
S – Siblings – 2 older brothers that I love very much!
T – Time You Wake Up – Really depends on the day
U – Underwear – were not meant to be up the crack of your bum!
V – Vegetables You Hate – oh where do I start
X – X-Rays You’ve Had – feet, chest, teeth, and now I getting an MRI of my head
Y – Yummy Food That You Make – Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and Pita Pizza's
Z – Zoo Animals – weren't meant to live in cages and shouldn't have been captured in the first place. I'd much rather see an animal in it's natural habitat.
Love reading these! :) Mmmm... Chicken Fettucine Alfredo... *sigh* Haven't had that in about 15 years!! lol!
ReplyDeleteI pegged you as much younger, but heck 34 is young! I agree with the animal thing. Not a fan of Zoos. I even territoried our dog. He stays in our large yard. I have a hard time with kennels. I don't mind them for sleeping an animal but to put a beautiful hunting dog in a small kennel all day. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteI'm in Ontario too!!
ReplyDeleteDespite the fact that you are way younger than I am, I think you and I would be terrific in-person friends. We have a lot in common! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Great post! There really isn't anything else you could tell your co-worker. Maybe you gave her something to think about.
ReplyDelete