Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bloggy Secret Santa & a Christmas Card Exchange

Hey Guys!  Serendipity is hosting a Bloggy Secret Santa and I'm going to encourage you to join in!  It sure sounds like lots of fun.  It has a $15 limit so it won't mess with your budget too much.  You can choose which country you want to ship in be it Canada or the USA.  If there are others from different countries she will also try to coordinate that too.  Skip on over to blog for more details.

She has encouraged participants to write a few things about themselves so that their Secret Santa can get some potential gift ideas.  So here are a few things about me:

- I love Starbucks Soy Chai Lattes.  I only splurge once every month or two since they are much to pricey to indulge more often and always make a date of it with a friend to make it that much more enjoyable.

- I only use "not test on animal" products because the cruelty just makes me sick.

- I love all things bunny with one big exception, no playboy bunny cause I find that very tacky

- I love running and all things running

- I only listen to Christian music and enjoy most all of the artists in the Christian charts on Billboard.com

- My house is decorated with a country theme and others always describe it as cozy

- I live in Canada and tough it through cold winters :)

So what are you waiting for join up!!!

Also Judy at We may be poor, but we are happy is hosting a Christmas card exchange.  You should sign up for that too!

1 comment:

  1. My list went up tonight for the swap too... Agree on the SB, it is delicious, but can be a definite budget buster!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.