I did it! Today was the big day and I completed the half marathon (13 miles or 21.1 km). I never would of thought 5 years ago that I would ever run a 5km run so to have just completed a half marathon is awesome.
On another note, I am being given a monetary gift to use to pay off my Student Loan #1 which is at $300.00. WOW! I am so grateful! This will also put me ahead with my emergency fund! So thrilled about this!
I found some more items for my yard sale which I am hoping to have next Saturday but I may wait because there will be a big neighbourhood one in 3 weeks. I'm not sure which would be better to do. I suppose I could do both.... what do you think?
I also have another question. I was given a gift a few years ago of a Arshia 126 piece stainless steel cutlery set in a beautiful wooden case. I've been searching online to try to find out what it would be worth. I've never used it or even taken the cutlery out of the packaging. I can't find anything and I'm just wondering how you guys might figure out how to price something like that and what do you think would be the best way to sell it?
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Little Lamb
Congratulations on completing a half marathon! Well done!
ReplyDeleteDouble congratulations on the marathon and the loan.
ReplyDeleteFor the cutlery, you can try googling the brand or looking for a similar set on amazon and use that as a price idea. You could probably sell yours a bit cheaper.
Congratulations on your run! There is NO way I could ever do that. Ever! And you are on a roll with your debt and EF!! What momentum that will give you!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Congrats on the half marathon! I'm not much a long distance runner, so I'm always super impressed by those who can do marathons.
ReplyDeleteWell done!!! I know I couldn't run a 1/2 marathon!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much everyone!!!
ReplyDelete