- Pay off Student Loan # 1 - this will be done by next week at the latest. YAY!!!!
- Add $750 to emergency fund bringing it to $1500
- Try to eat less chocolate! - This is going to be so hard! I'm so addicted.
Off topic - I got made fun of today! When my boss went to do the coffee run today I asked her to take my travel mug for my coffee. I always try to be conscious of the environment but usually don't bother to ask others to take my mug on the coffee run because they don't like it. She laughed. I explained that I was helping the environment and saving 0.10. She thought I was crazy! LOL Oh well it's my 0.10 and I'm not embarrassed! :) She was nice enough to do it for me anyway.
good on you!!! i think you did the right thing!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in May...lol at No3, I have trouble with cake... :)
ReplyDeleteEat less chocolate, love it. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteGood for you with the travel mug, we use one too. Cheaper and more Earth friendly, why not?
Congratulations on being made fun of!! It means you are on the way to living like no one else! I hear you on the chocolate weakness ... mine is ice cream. I can't even have it in the house or I'll eat it all. Those are some great goals you've got there. I know you'll do it!
ReplyDeleteSarah
It's little things like saving on paper cups that add up collectively. I prefer to drink out of a mug instead of the paper cups anyway. Your first student loan is so close to being paid off. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks All! I used the travel mug again today.... but I did the coffee run :) I don't normally get a drink every day but this week it's been a little slow at work so it helps to break up the day.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Stand your ground. A travel mug is the way to go :)
ReplyDelete