Saturday, May 28, 2011

YARD SALE $$$



 $250... I made 250 bucks!!!

I thought I set the bar really really high when I said I would like to make $300 but I came pretty close.  Got rid of a tonne of stuff!  What didn't sell went right into my car and to the Salvation Army for donation.  They only wanted clothes so the few things they didn't want I will take somewhere else on Monday or toss them.

So between today and last yard sale (no more yard sales either!) I made $345.00.  I will donate 10% to charity and the rest will go towards my emergency fund!!!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!  Hope all the other yard sales today did just as well or better!  :)

Have a great weekend all!  And long weekend for my American friends!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations, on getting rid of the rest of the stuff that didn't sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I'm thrilled to see the bunny hopping along on my ticker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy macaroni!! That's awesome. I'm hoping to make some mooolaaahhh at my garage sale next weekend. fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job. I can't make anything at yard sales. It is just a lot of work for about $60.00.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing so awesome!
    Makky's Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.