Well another pay day has come. I was able to add $330 to my Efund. I am $820 away from my goal of $2000. I am hoping that by the end of the month it will be at about $1700.
I am continuing to pay the minimum payments on my debt until the efund is fully funded. Even still I was able to cut two links off of my "chain of debt". It won't loose many links until I am able to start paying extra on my debts.
I was approached to sign up for a company that is a type of pyramid structure (in this case it's supposed to be a "chain"). I am not signing up. I am extremely skeptical about these types of companies and don't agree that in some cases it should cost money to make money. Have any of you had an experiences with pyramid structure businesses, good or bad? Or do you have an opinion on them?
Run, run, far and fast!
ReplyDeleteDepends on what it is. You have to know what you can do.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Efund.
Little Lamb, I haven't considered that approach, pay min payments on debts and get the efund going. Because I know when an emergency comes up it always ends up on the plastic.
ReplyDeleteI need to think about that.TY.
I would stay away from the pyramid type companies. We made the mistake of getting involved once and all we ended up doing was losing money. There are a few legit companies but many of them are scams.
ReplyDeleteI think that it depends on the company. I think that most are scams but there are a few good ones out there.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your responses everyone! I know that this company isn't for me. Plus I'd make a horrible salesperson. I'm sure I would lose money.
ReplyDeleteGet awaaaaay from the pyramid structure!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the e fund :)
ReplyDelete