All in all I'd have to call it a success. I didn't sell much stuff but I did make $96.25 in total (including the early sale of $30 the other day). The goal I wanted to reach was $100.00 so I almost made it. I will put the remaining items out again with the big community yard sale. At that sale I plan on putting up an "everything must go" sign. What doesn't sell at that point goes straight to a local goodwill shop. The weather cooperated for the majority of the morning but there were some showers. Every little bit helps build the emergency fund!
Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there.
Good going. I recently decided to get rid of some stuff but I just decided to give it all away and throw the crap in the trash. It would have been to much hassle for me to sell them.
ReplyDeleteAlmost $100! That's great. That's more than you had when you started the yard sale. I would try to bake some brownies or bars and sell them at the community yard sale. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteWay to go! You almost hit your goal. Congratulations :) Hopefully it'll all go at the next one. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteExcellent article, I loved the information.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Excellent article, I loved the information.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Awesome! My yard sale goal was $100 as well, I made it to just under $90 :)
ReplyDelete