Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, Monday

Well I get paid in 4 days.  Yay!  Although I really long for the day when I no longer live payday to payday. 

So here's how the jars are: 
Gas:  EMPTY! and I have very little left in the tank... sigh 
Groceries:  $3.60 that's fine because I don't need anything. 
Entertainment: $3.50 - I may get another coffee or two this week 
Animals:  $63.00 which is great because prior to keeping track on the jar system it was always empty.  It's important to keep extra in here because of larger purchases like bags of dog food ($70.00).

I am still hoping the road bike sells so I can really boost my efund.  Also this month I need to get my new summer tires put on the car and get a new rim (since I damaged the other one).  So that will cost me about $134.00.  I have $100.00 in the bank for this and will set aside the rest from this coming payday.  I have to set aside some money for Bella's (my dog) yearly vet visit.  I also will be budgeting $40.00 to register for the half marathon I am training for.  (We did a 19k run on Saturday) 

On a personal note, a good friend of mine started her travels for a move today.  She is moving back to her home town of Winnipeg.  I'm really happy for her.  She just finished school and will be looking for a job in her field as soon as she arrives.  Its a long drive so I sent her with some Dave Ramsey cd's to listen to on the way.  :)  I told her she's not allowed to get in the mess I did.  All the best, my friend!!!  I'll miss you lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.