Tires are on the car! It cost $10.00 less than I budgeted. Score! Efund boosted! Now it's $550.00
One of my credit cards has an annual fee of $59.00. This fee was added along with the interest yesterday. I called and asked if they would waive it and they did! Score! Saved increasing my credit card debt by $59.00!
Every little bit counts!
On a non-PF note my very first half marathon is on Sunday. I'm not looking to try to break records, just finishing will be great!
what credit card do you have with an annual fee? what do you get for the fee?
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah, its a capital one card and it has an annual fee because I had bad credit at the time. The ONLY reason I haven't canceled it is because it is really the only thing I have to show credit history. Since they waived the annual fee I will keep it until it gets close to next years annual fee time and by then I should have had my second one long enough. I wish we had the visa debit cards in Canada like they do in the USA. I heard they are coming but I've been hearing that for a couple of years now. It's hard because I'd love to take Dave Ramsey's advice and get rid of the credit cards but things are different in the States then they are here.
ReplyDeleteThanks Makky's Mom. I must admit that probably the only reason this happened was because when I set the tire money aside I consciously said to myself, "if this cost less, the rest goes to the efund". Even though I said that I did think, hey this $10 will make up for the overspending I did and even out next payday's jars and even worse I thought I really wanted to go get some more half price Easter candy(because yes I already bought some). I am thankful that I stuck to my original decision to place it in the efund.
ReplyDeleteI love asking. It seems to work really well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Efund too!
Thanks Niki!
ReplyDelete