Thursday, December 1, 2011
Debt Free Dash
I've decided how I want to celebrate becoming consumer debt free and I am VERY excited about it. I am going to have a run! It will be open to my community AND all of you! As the title states "Debt Free Dash" will be the name of my run.
All of the details are yet to be ironed out but basically it will be a 5km or 8km run/walk. You are invited to participate and help me celebrate. How do you do this? Well you just run or walk the 5 or 8 km in your community (or on a treadmill if you prefer) and let me know that you did it. Maybe I will be able to have a give away and your participation and comment on my post at that time will be your entry and extra entries if you post a blog with pictures of you participating (faces don't need to be seen for anonymous bloggers). Sound good?
This won't happen until the end of March or early April 2012. So you have 4 months to prepare and to get running or keep it up if you already do! :)
I also have a new verse that I will be keeping close to my heart and I think this is the perfect season for it.
"Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law." Romans 8:13 NIV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Its funny dh and I were just talking about how we havent been getting in enough exercise. Time to break and the wii and get going!
ReplyDeleteDoes dancing count?
ReplyDeleteI'm in too!
ReplyDeleteI'm in! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteDone! err...I mean... I'm in!
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing!!!
Can I bike?
ReplyDeleteCount me in as part of the celebrations. Since it is next year I'll definitely work out something as well. Just keep a reminder going so I don't forget.
ReplyDelete