Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Shopping Complete!


Phew!  What a relief.  The shopping and dealing with the madness out there is done!  I still need to mail 2 items off on Monday but other than that I don't need to go out and do Christmas errands anymore.  *big smile

I still have a little bit more money going out because I am giving my nieces and nephew cash but I don't need that until next payday.  I am so happy to have it done already.  This is the first year I have ever been done this early.  The funny thing is that I've read that on a few blogs now.  For me, I think that now that I have a grip on my money and budget then the spending is falling right in line.  I did overspend but probably not nearly as much as I have in previous years.  It feels really good.

The credit card numbers are still going down.  The overall numbers are going down.  I think I am still doing well on my last four months of consumer debt repayment. 

I have created a page (tab at the top) for the Debt Free Dash.  I will post any updates there and also continue to let you know about them in my posts.  Some of you have asked about doing a different activity other than running or walking.  Absolutely!  Whatever you feel comfortable with.  :)  I am SO excited that so many of you want to participate!  Thanks!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad to be done and wrapped. Now we can just enjoy everything that comes along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost done. So wanted to be done before now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say, not that I am trying to self-promote, but to learn more about the true meaning of christmas please visit my blog and then click the link on my latest post...moving beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels great, doesn't it??! I'm so excited for you that you are so close to THE end! I'm cheering you on!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was done but what I have left isn't much so I don't feel stressed at all. I feel I'm way ahead of last year.
    Ok, I'll be cycling along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!! :) I'm finishing up this week... can't wait to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really awesome. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.