1. My goal is to have my consumer debt paid in full by 31 March 2012!
2. My goal is to have my car loan paid in full by 31 December 2012!
3. I haven't made a decision about which race and when yet but I want to run another 1/2 marathon.
4. I would like to have Christmas paid for before I need to worry about it.
5. My plan is to start an extra fund for car maintenance.
6. Giving is fun for the giver and the recipient. I want to do it more often.
7. I used to devour books as a child. I would like to start reading more again.
8. There are known expenses during the year that I need to be better about budgeting ahead for.
9. My wardrobe is pitiful. Its about time I started dressing a little better.
10. Operation Christmas Child is a GREAT cause. If you are looking for somewhere to donate some money for next Christmas, I highly recommend them.
11. I don't want to set a specific monetary amount to this but I just want to regularly contribute to building my Emergency Fund.
12. With the elimination of my consumer debt I will have a bit more freedom with my budget. It's time to have a little bit of responsible fun! :)
My Twelve in 2012 has been inspired by Niki at Debt Free By 30. I stole this idea from her was inspired by her creative genius.
In addition to these goals I have also signed up for Carla's (My 1/2 Dozen Daily) No/Low Spend January. I haven't figured out exactly how I will work this challenge for me since I run a very tight budget but I am hoping to squeeze out a little extra to put towards my debt.

I love your list, it sounds like an awesome plan!
ReplyDeleteI also love the new banner by the way :)
Love it. Definitely love the photo itself. I think I may want to redo mine so I can print/duck-tape it on my wall. Yours is nice enough to be framed!
ReplyDeletegood for you! you are going to do great in 2012 - I can just feel it ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is a good looking list! (content and picture of!) Also like the fuzzy lamb!
ReplyDelete2012 looks to be wonderful!
Thanks everyone! So glad you like the new banner. And thanks for the compliments on my "art work". :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so fortunate to have such great, supportive friends!
Cute background and great goals. I still want to have my car paid off with you next Christmas but I have decided I am not going to make myself sick over it. But imagine if I didn't have to pay out $24,000.00 for boo,boo's. I can surely make it!
ReplyDeleteFantastic goals! You are really doing great! Adding to your wardrobe sounds like fun and with your consumer debt paid off soon you'll be able to afford it! Those extra expenses that happen once a year I used to totally forget about but I think I've got them all covered now...I hope...
ReplyDeleteYou, my dear are going to blow your goals out of the water ths year!!! I just know it! You have crazy determination! :) Wishing you all the best ths year!! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to following along as you achieve all of these goals.
Your goals look great; best of luck to you in 2012!
ReplyDelete