Yesterday my sweet bunny Gideon went to be with Jesus. I am devastated. My bunnies and dog are my kids. I would do anything for them. Gideon absolutely was the sweetest little man you could ever imagine. Such a wonderful personality and I was so blessed to have gotten to share his life.
This is the hardest thing. I miss him so much. He certainly left a big hole in my heart. To love much is to hurt much.

I am so sorry, this is one of the reasons losing a pet is so hard. Was he sick? Rabbits live such long lives. I wish there was something I could do for you. I am sorry is not enough.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry!
ReplyDeleteI am really sorry to hear this. {{((hugs))}}
ReplyDeleteSending you a really big hug. I am so sorry
ReplyDeleteI'm really sorry for your loss :-( Love that pic of him with the plate of lettuce :-)
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) so sorry about Gideon.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss. May good memories of him help you through this time. He sure looked happy with you, so you should be glad and happy of the times you had together.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, I'm so sorry for your loss :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry for your loss. Big (virtual) hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sad, I know you'll miss him so much, sending you heartfelt hugs!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your bunny! Loosing someone you love is very difficult. If you need anything I am hear for you, feel free to call on me.
ReplyDelete:( *hug*
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you had to say goodbye to your sweet bunny! Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your loss *hugs*
ReplyDeleteMy condolences on your loss. Gideon will be with you always. I know the pain and whole you speak of. Remember the fun times, the cute times and all the other times fondly. Cry when you need to, laugh when you think you can't.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? Okay, I hope? Were you able to bury Gideon some place special?
ReplyDeleteI am really sorry to read this. It left a pain in my heart as well as I know how much your family means to you. I offer my condolences.
ReplyDeleteI wont say I hope your feeling better because I know your not, but I hope you know we are all thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteAww... :( (((hugs))) You'll be in my prayers...
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your bunny. I'm thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know what you are feeling because I have also had two sweet rabbits. One for 10 years and the other only two years. My heart still yearns for them daily. They do become one of the family and it is very hard when they pass away. The memories will get you through this difficult time and of course having some supportive blogger friends may help ease your pain.
ReplyDeleteTake care.